Seffle Marinmotor Museum.
- In the southern end of lake Harefjorden, 3km north of Säffle. (In Säffles old watercleaning building) There is also a landing-stage for boating tourists at the "Vikingaleden" (the channel between Lake Vänern and Arvika).
- For the moment after agreement at Tel: 0533-12780 eller 070-5292780, (the whole year).
- Old boatmotors of variable ages and design. (both outboards and inboard motors) about 175-200 st and about 15 of theme is hot bulb engines. We also show some photos from shipping on river Byälven and lake Vänern.
- From road 45, drive towards "Nordic Paper AB" (the paper faktory), then the road northwards 3km (sign-post: marinmotormseum).
- Boat-tourist: From south, turn aport when You come to lake Harefjorden. From north, steer astarboard by southern part of the lake.(On the landing-stage is a sign-post "MUSEUM")
- WELCOME -